Talk

Advanced search

Cat missing

(10 Posts)
DancingOnMyOwn Thu 29-Sep-16 17:52:13

I haven't posted in the litter tray for a while but a lot has happened since I last posted under a different name.
Some of you may remember I posted about us getting a 10yr old cat, Pippa. We only had her for 4 months and she went missing out of the garden and got run over sad I still haven't got over losing her.

Now, one of my other cats has been missing for 2 days. She is a wanderer but this is the longest she's been gone and I can't help but worry after what happened to our other cat.

I have posted in all my local Facebook groups, looked around the streets, and put her litter tray outside but there is still no sign of her.

Does anyone think there is a chance she is ok?? Her sister keeps going around looking for her as well.

Sorry this is so long, I just need someone to talk to and try to calm down sad

cozietoesie Thu 29-Sep-16 17:59:32

There's always a chance, even after two days. Have you spoken to neighbours/popped any leaflets through doors etc? (I'm thinking garden sheds.)

cozietoesie Thu 29-Sep-16 18:01:36

PS - I'm assuming she's neutered and chipped?

DancingOnMyOwn Thu 29-Sep-16 18:03:06

Thanks cozie I will do that. Forgot to mention she is neutered & micro-chipped as well. We have rang the vets, she hasn't been taken there.

Our other cat was found on the road by a local cat charity, I just hope we don't get a phone call like that again.

cozietoesie Thu 29-Sep-16 22:45:13

Any sign, yet?

DancingOnMyOwn Fri 30-Sep-16 07:31:41

Still no sign of her, hopefully she's just found a second home but I can't help thinking the worst sad

BorpBorpBorp Fri 30-Sep-16 12:22:39

I really hope she turns up, fingers crossed she'll just come strolling through the door xx

DancingOnMyOwn Fri 30-Sep-16 13:25:28

Thank you borp her sister looks lost without her x

Weedsnseeds1 Sat 01-Oct-16 00:45:03

It seems to be wandering season at the moment,with the unseasonably good weather. Mine is defying curfews so hopefully yours is just being defiant. As he is chipped you have done everything you can to get him returned, but hopefully he will show up under his own steam.

Botanicbaby Sat 01-Oct-16 13:22:27

I know how you must be feeling it's awful but please don't give up hope. Mine returned unharmed after almost 6 agonising long long weeks!

I hope yours is back sooner!

Register them missing with the microchip company & ask local vets & animal charities to share pics on social media. Be persistent about asking people to check sheds & garages flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now