Talk

Advanced search

Adopting a kitten

(6 Posts)
NakedMum33and3rd Mon 26-Sep-16 19:25:46

Hi everyone.

We were hoping to adopt a kitten in the new year once all our building work had finished. It just so happens that the most adorable little kitten that I have fallen in love with needs adopting in about 3 weeks. My DH says absolutely not as we have building work going on.
I am smitten but is my DH right? Should we let this gorgeous boy go because of the timing?
Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks
X

thecatneuterer Mon 26-Sep-16 19:32:54

Yes, sadly, I think he is right. Kittens and building works really don't mix. There will be lots more kittens and cats that you will fall equally in love with.

cozietoesie Mon 26-Sep-16 19:35:09

Kittens and serious building work - which this sounds as if it is - don't usually go well together. I'd pass on him and come New Year, maybe look for an older cat to home. smile

NakedMum33and3rd Mon 26-Sep-16 19:51:23

sadnot the answer I was hoping for but I guess I knew deep down that he was right. Dammit!!

Mybeardeddragonjustdied2016 Mon 26-Sep-16 19:58:19

Also hope you meant 2 kittens?!
Honestly less trouble having 2 than one who will likely get bored and go looking for trouble - 2 keep themselves occupied and out of bother (well mostly!)

NakedMum33and3rd Mon 26-Sep-16 20:16:46

I will tell DH you said so! wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now