Talk

Advanced search

My Scaredy Boys!

(11 Posts)
Icequeen01 Sat 20-Aug-16 17:16:46

My big brave ( not!) boys too scared to go through the cat flap this morning because the teeny weeny female cat from next door was peeping through from the other side. Now that's what I call girl power!

PinkSparklyPussyCat Sat 20-Aug-16 17:18:27

They are gorgeous and have very impressive tails!

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 20-Aug-16 19:21:04

She looks like a cat on a mission though, I don't blame them.

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Sat 20-Aug-16 19:56:24

Ha ha. 2 Very handsome little men you have there.

Icequeen01 Sat 20-Aug-16 20:16:57

Actually I do have some sympathy for them , she is a really feisty little thing. I think her moto is 'get them before they get me'! smile

susurration Sat 20-Aug-16 20:55:16

eek the little girl cat looks like Suscat! hope it wasn't her!

WeirdAndPissedOff Sun 21-Aug-16 00:07:51

Aww, bless them! She does look like she means business, though!
Ours boys are huge scaredy babies, too. When our youngest cat first went outside both boys (around 5/6kg) walked protectively up the garden next to her - until a cat came into the garden, at which point they turned tail and fled, leaving the little kitten by herself to deal with stranger cat!

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Sun 21-Aug-16 00:20:58

She looks like she wants to make friends with them and who could blame her.
The cuteness of their tails is ridiculous.
I could eat them.

Icequeen01 Sun 21-Aug-16 00:34:46

Trust me, she really doesn't want to be friends with them. She often tries to whack them through the door but luckily it's a microchip flap so doesn't open otherwise she would probably knock them out! They do, however, love the cat who belongs to the neighbour on the other side. I have posted this photo before so you will have to forgive me, but here they are with their friend Hamish.

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Sun 21-Aug-16 00:38:14

Oh they're delicious, and There can never be too many pictures of cats on Mumsnet.

Icequeen01 Sun 21-Aug-16 08:32:31

Thank you, they are gorgeous boys and we luffs them a lot!
Wierd - I can just picture your two big boys scarpering and leaving the little kitten on its own. Mine would do exactly the same. They love to puff themselves up like peacocks when there is another cat intruding on their territory but will then leg it as fast as they can, usually in opposite directions to confuse the enemy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now