Talk

Advanced search

Human! Cease all activities and fuss me!

(11 Posts)
paddypants13 Sat 06-Aug-16 22:52:36

This is Paddycat. She has taken against my reading of an evening and decided now the human babies are in bed, she should be the centre of attention.

Sorry the pics aren't very good. She wouldn't look at the camera and has her beautiful green eyes closed.

sashh Sun 07-Aug-16 08:48:46

My cat makes it a mission to be between humans and any books and/or electronic devices. I feel your pain.

SecretMongoose Sun 07-Aug-16 08:50:00

Our cat is entirely indifferent to humans and fake-bites you if you try and stroke her. sad I'd love a cat wanting a fuss!

KingJoffreyLikesJaffaCakes Sun 07-Aug-16 08:57:28

I have a theory that cats think they're transparent. So sitting on a book/in front of the TV is not a big deal.

Sparklingbrook Sun 07-Aug-16 09:11:19

Love it! Sparklingcat will do anything for attention. She sat on my bedside table this morning knocking things to the floor until I noticed and gave her a mega fuss.

Toddlerteaplease Sun 07-Aug-16 19:17:39

I get fattycat marching round my bed sqawking for fuss in the morning when I come out of the shower. In the evening I get snorgmaiden marching around quacking for fuss when I'm trying to get my pj's on. Love it!

WeirdAndPissedOff Mon 08-Aug-16 00:42:39

Our fattycat gets jealous of phones/books etc and will wriggle in between you and them.
We also have a cat who seems to thinks she's invisible King joffrey - one of her favourite spots is in front of the TV right where the remote sensor is!

melibu84 Mon 08-Aug-16 00:56:04

Aaw, I love black cats smile

My cats (a tabby and a tuxedo) ignore us most of the time lol. I'd be grateful for the attention! :D

DramaAlpaca Mon 08-Aug-16 01:01:04

Our big ginger boy takes exception to being ignored when the teens are on the computer, so plonks his fat furry bum on the keyboard.

If that doesn't elicit the required attention he chews the leads of their headphones.

paddypants13 Mon 08-Aug-16 10:52:10

Hahaha, Drama! Funnily enough Paddycat was sat on the lap top when I was trying to do some internet banking.

When I worked from home I had to ban her from the room I was working in because she would walk all over my keyboard and distract me whilst I was on the phone.

Melibu, we love black cats too and our family has a bit of a tradition of owning them (or rather being owned by them). She'd been at the rescue centre quite a while when we showed up. They almost jumped for joy when we said we really like black cats (although ultimately personality is more important). I can't believe no one wanted her, she's such a gentle soul. The owners of the cattery we use said black cats are usually gentle souls but I don't have enough experience of cats to know if that's true.

iloveeverykindofcat Mon 08-Aug-16 11:08:15

I work from home sometimes. A lot of my work is writing. Sometimes my cats like to contribute to the writing. The other day Zara wrote
AWWWWWWWWWW
below a paragraph I'd just finished. Not sure if it's a compliment or insult.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now