Or log in with:
Register to join the discussion, get discounts and more.
This is page 1 of 1 (This thread has 2 messages.)
My daft cat has got yet another abscess (on his back this time), so is currently on antibiotics. He's due his 6 monthly worming tablet but am guessing I should hold fire until he's fully well from this current run in..He is definitely a lover not a fighter
Have you given the vet a buzz to ask?
Join the discussion
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.
Already registered with Mumsnet? Log in to leave your comment or alternatively, sign in with Facebook or Google.
Please login first.