Buying Profender online.

(6 Posts)
RubbishMantra Sat 04-Jun-16 18:22:27

I'd really appreciate any help you can give me on this.

Does it work out much cheaper, and how much, when you take into account the price of vet's script?

And where is the cheapest, reputable place to buy online?

TIA

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 04-Jun-16 20:41:27

www.vetuk.co.uk/pet-meds-prescription-only-profender-c-21_760/profender-medium-cat-pipette-single-p-1644

I've used these people before but for over the counter products.

How much is a private script?.

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 04-Jun-16 20:44:28

Actually how much do you pay now?.

RubbishMantra Sat 04-Jun-16 21:56:23

Thanks for replying Fluffy

I've never used Profender, and usually give the boys Drontal, from vet uk. Except MCat's become a pill refuser.

I've also never had a prescription from the vet before, so don't know how much they charge, on average.

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 04-Jun-16 21:57:25

Well my last one was £8. Can drontal be crushed and mixed in with food?.

RubbishMantra Sat 04-Jun-16 23:08:00

Ooh, I'll give that ago. He bounces off the walls for tuna. He'd trample his own mother for mayonnaise. So I'll give crushing up pill with a little tuna and mayo a go.

It was OK when DH was here, to hold the non bitey end, but he won't trust anyone else to let them do that, so trying to get a pill in him has become a battle of wills. Even when I think he's swallowed it, I'm sure he's hiding it in his cheek to spit out when I'm not looking.

Little Monsieur's so easy - he'll trust anything I put in his mouth and just swallow it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now