Talk

Advanced search

Cozietoes

(10 Posts)
StillMedusa Tue 24-May-16 21:26:36

24. He's nearly there... grin
I'm afraid he feels a bit of a porker with it... he has a squishy tum! (and the thickest fur ever...but I am going to have to get him clippered as he has some awful matts that he won't let me get at)

He's going to look like a ginger sausage if he has to be shaved :/

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 24-May-16 21:38:45

I bet half the streets feeding him.

cozietoesie Tue 24-May-16 21:45:11

Hah! grin

Vinorosso74 Tue 24-May-16 21:49:38

Wow! That is a lot of cat!!! Those paws are huge!
Our senior girl weighs just over 3 kilos so is tiny in comparison.

StillMedusa Tue 24-May-16 21:55:37

Vinorosso.. our oldest cat is a mere 6 pounds! But she is still the boss, and Obie is scared of her grin Obie is a beast of a boy..and I do think the whole street is feeding him..plus he is a thief!

PolterGoose Tue 24-May-16 22:02:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

stealthsquiggle Tue 24-May-16 22:05:33

He looks a little more Jabba the Hut than Obie grin

Our porker of a cat doesn't actually appear to eat any more than teeny cat - and there are no neighbours to feed him so not quite sure how he manages it.

cozietoesie Tue 24-May-16 22:49:36

Is he lazy with it though? wink

StillMedusa Tue 24-May-16 23:22:18

He is a total slob... lazy, not very coordinated (no tip toe elegance there!) and the only time he runs is when he hears someone in the kitchen grin
Given a chance he eats his food, then Ophie's, then Portia's so I try and feed them first.
He's not even nice to me! However he loves DS2 so I accept being only wanted when I'm wielding the food smile

Fluffycloudland77 Thu 26-May-16 18:56:21

Fluffy cats only nice to dh when he's got a tin if gourmet for him or a tin of salmon, skinless and boneless hmm, or a titbit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now