Kittens!

(7 Posts)
AlmaMartyr Mon 23-May-16 21:03:36

We rehomed a brother and sister from the Blue Cross last week and they are so gorgeous! Our beautiful tortie girl had been run over and we were just so heartbroken, wanted to fill the hole in the family. The little ones are so lovely and have fitted right in. They're very suckly with each other which I haven't seen before but is very sweet.

DramaAlpaca Mon 23-May-16 21:05:37

Oooh, how lovely!

You do know that the rule on here is that you can't mention you have kittens unless you post pictures, don't you? wink

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 23-May-16 22:18:38

They sound lovely. Do they have names yet?

AlmaMartyr Tue 24-May-16 08:20:57

Here's one photo smile The black and white is called Applejack (DS named him after his favourite My Little Pony) and the white and tabby is Rey (DD named her after Star Wars). They are rarely this still though!

cozietoesie Tue 24-May-16 08:57:45

What a great pair. smile

They look very content. (Although there's something about the picture that gives the impression that they're just waiting to be 'up and at 'em'.) grin

DramaAlpaca Tue 24-May-16 09:48:17

They are adorable, so cuddly. They look full of mischief though! Love the names.

AlmaMartyr Tue 24-May-16 14:25:57

They are very full of mischief smile A couple of glasses of water on the floor already and a lot of leg climbing! I love the sound of kittens scampering though smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now