Talk

Advanced search

MCat become obsessed with Butchers Classic

(9 Posts)
RubbishMantra Sun 01-May-16 21:46:31

MCat is Alpha cat, and inhales his supper, in spite of the fact they have an unlimited supply of Applaws dry, and fresh water.

Little Monsieur sort of hovers around MCat, (they're both fed at a distance), it seems as if he's waiting for permission from MC, before he can enjoy his own supper. Little M's more of a grazer, but then MC just goes in and gobbles LM's wet food.

LM isn't losing weight or anything, but I feel sad that he might be missing out. He seems to like the gravy part best, and I've heard talk on here about pouches of "cat soup".

Can anyone please recommend where to buy this cat soup? Or the brand?

Thank you.

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 01-May-16 21:48:03

I think it's a gourmet product.

cozietoesie Sun 01-May-16 22:00:13

I bought some, Mantra, and was a bit disappointed. I had been hoping for lots of a good nourishing liquid to tempt Seniorboy but it seems more like a really really wet cat food. And the cost!

I doubt I'll buy more. (It was from Sainsbury's.)

Papergirl1968 Sun 01-May-16 23:35:42

Got the cat soup from Morrisons. It is Gourmet, and managed to get it on offer - five Gourmet items for so much (I forget how much).
Our cat seems to like it but I wouldn't say he goes mad for it. And it is very watery and there's not much in the sachet!
It's ok as an occasional treat.

MarthaCliffYouCunt Sun 01-May-16 23:37:04

Surely you just need to feed them in separate rooms?

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 01-May-16 23:37:05

They sell the pouches of cat soup in Wilkos, I was looking at them today.

They are very sparse but I filled the sachet up with water to swish all the little bits out and added it to the bowl, Lego cat seemed very happy with it

cozietoesie Sat 07-May-16 15:06:07

That's a thought. I still have a couple in the kitchen so I'll try that. smile

RubbishMantra Fri 13-May-16 17:56:07

I wish I had a big enough house to feed them in separate rooms Martha.

I live in a little 2 up 2 down, and Little Monsieur is a grazer, whereas MCat is an inhaler of food.

Do forgive me if I had already pointed that out on this this thread.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now