Talk

Advanced search

weeing on my bed

(6 Posts)
santsandpocks Mon 25-Apr-16 13:53:14

...when I'm in it! shock He has just started doing this and I have no idea why, he has a litter tray available and won't do it when I'm not in it but it's confusing me. Has anyone else heard/experienced this?

Cabbagesandcustard Mon 25-Apr-16 14:09:56

Mine has. I woke up and initially thought I'd wet the bed! Very unpleasant and obviously not sustainable. Another time she did a wee on the dressing table while I was asleep. The only thing I can find to link them is that I had taken her to the vet both days - so perhaps she was feeling overloaded with medication - or just wanted to punish me. Needles to say she's cooked her goose with regard to sleeping in my bedroom now!
The only other times she has soiled inside the house have been "cries for help", eg a litter tray too dirty to use, or once when she had a urinary infection - her way of telling me that she needed help. It's normally when they're feeling anxious about something - your job is to work out what that is!

happygardening Mon 25-Apr-16 23:48:49

Ah are you the family my cat has moved in with? See the thread I started. Good luck with him please don't send him back he now only likes Kitty Kat by the way grin.

BerylStreep Tue 26-Apr-16 00:17:05

No idea. But someone in our household has been peeing on the leather sofa & cream coloured wool rug.

Let me know when you have a solution.

Lauren83 Tue 26-Apr-16 00:25:37

My 17 year old 3 legged old boy did this several times and also had the runs all over the bed too in the night. Was like that scene out of train spotting. Vet said arthiritis maybe and that he might be putting off going until it's too late

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 26-Apr-16 06:53:01

Have you Ben to the vet to rule out infection?.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now