Talk

Advanced search

Singing Cat

(14 Posts)
RubbishMantra Sat 16-Apr-16 13:11:30

The pub a few doors down have a band on. About half way through a song, it crossed my mind the backing singer had a really odd voice, making "wee-oo wee-OO" noises. When the song finished, the wee-ooing carried on, it was Little Monsieur. He's not singing along to the next song though. Obviously doesn't like it. grin

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 16-Apr-16 13:12:53

How funny grin

cozietoesie Sat 16-Apr-16 17:24:39

Have you a device which would take a quick video next time, Mantra?

YouTube stardom may await him. grin

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 16-Apr-16 21:26:53

Was he joining in or trying to say "stop, you're murdering that instrument"

Dh gets a mouthful of abuse off the cat when he plays guitar, even if he's outside he makes it plain that he is not happy.

cozietoesie Sat 16-Apr-16 21:39:15

Is DH any good with the guitar? wink

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 16-Apr-16 21:45:53

That debate continues,

cozietoesie Sat 16-Apr-16 21:52:32

Ah. Well at least he's not playing the violin badly. grin

RubbishMantra Sun 17-Apr-16 11:44:10

I think he was genuinely joining in. He was on a different floor to me, so by the time the singalong had finished, it was too late to film the peculiar creature and his yowlings. He likes Scottish fiddle type music, and gets a bit rowdy at the Hamish MacBeth theme/incidental music.

MCat's more of a Leonard Cohen fan. The Smiths when he's having an up-beat day. Joy Division on those in-between days.

They both dislike Drake with a passion.

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 17-Apr-16 12:09:46

The Smiths on an upbeat day grin

Dh got 4 pages into his autobiography and suddenly realised morrisey is a mans man.

He hadn't figured it out. Even I knew that.

I bet LM would join me in an appreciation of late 90's pop and the Rolling Stones 60's and 70's music.

Wolfiefan Sun 17-Apr-16 12:11:40

Is he Tabby McTat!!?!
grin

RubbishMantra Mon 18-Apr-16 02:49:58

I could just imagine Little Monsieur strutting about like Mick Jagger. After all, Devons are described as the rock stars of the cat world. Do you mean "mans' man", as in he's not interested in the ladies? sad he was one of my first crushes. On the bright side, he doesn't appeal to me anymore without the Gladiola waving.

I had to google Tabby McTat, perhaps Little Monsieur's cousin? He does a little riverdance of joy when he's had a good poo. Oh wait - that's Irish. Still Celtic though.

A friend came round this afternoon, LM and I had been having a little snooze. "What the fuck's he done with his hair", he said. Proper bedhead, he looked like Einstein/Don King.

IHaveBrilloHair Mon 18-Apr-16 02:58:06

None of mine sing, I'll order one immediately but my littlest chirps and does riverdance.

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 18-Apr-16 07:36:06

Mantra I am afraid he is not interested in ladies in a romantic way.

RubbishMantra Thu 21-Apr-16 22:35:51

I always sort of thought he wasn't interested in anyone in a romantic way. Well perhaps James Dean. I remember reading an interview in which he proclaimed to only eat yogurt and celery. His current slightly rotund figure suggests he's changed his eating habits.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now