Boy cat is being an utter little shit today

(17 Posts)
coffeeisnectar Tue 05-Jan-16 13:36:56

He hides in the laundry cupboard and every time girl cat 1 tries to go through to the conservatory he leaps out on her. She's not amused.

He's pissed off girl cat 2 by blocking her route out of the conservatory and she's now sitting on a table growling and hissing.

Then when girl cat 1 ventured out of the window (she never goes out, she's a chicken) he banged on the window with his paws and she got a fright and fell off. I had to let her in through the front door, she came in like a rocket.

He's now skulking about looking offended because I called him a little shit grin

He's 14, not a kitten. Normally he's sleeping. Don't know what's got into him today but none of us are impressed!!

How are your cat's being bastards today?

MajesticSeaFlapFlap Tue 05-Jan-16 13:41:36

I've just shut Lucy the twatcat in the kitchen.
She doing the mad cat run thing and is smashing and trashing anything in her path.
She knocked down the five year olds lego creation he was saving to show his grandad and knocked my full cup of tea onto the floor.

Tempted to put her on pets4home and pick her a really cunty new owner

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 05-Jan-16 13:52:25

Ours was getting muddy paw prints everywhere yesterday, I locked him out so he had access to the utility room but no further.

He went round the front and jumped up at the handle on the front door. The muddy paw prints on the door look like a cat zombie attack.

Epilepsyhelp Tue 05-Jan-16 13:53:38

Mine wee'd on my socks angry

SquadGoals Tue 05-Jan-16 14:02:12

My boy kittens are normally little shits - that is actually their nickname and received a Christmas present from "the little shits" grin

However they were neutered yesterday and are just a little out of sorts. No crazy leaping or jumping, just lots of cuddles with me.

I'm also the idiot who slept with them on the floor last night to make sure they were ok after the GA.

coffeeisnectar Tue 05-Jan-16 14:02:47

See, I think k if I got boy cat a new owner (I wouldn't, I do love him really) he'd just make his way back here and then be even more of a bastard.

Peeing on socks is not acceptable. Give the cat a bath. That'll teach it.

coffeeisnectar Tue 05-Jan-16 14:04:05

Awwsquad post a photo. Bet they get their revenge once they feel better grin

SquadGoals Tue 05-Jan-16 14:08:29

Haha I am just waiting!

Poor little babies - they keep on meowing and snuggling into me.

coffeeisnectar Tue 05-Jan-16 14:15:12

Oh they are so sweet!! I've got two tabbys and a tabby/white. Both the tabbys are little fuckers. grin

SquadGoals Tue 05-Jan-16 14:16:28

I wonder whether it's a tabby thing because our tabby is a lot more of a little shit than the black cat.

I'd love a third but we live abroad and think it's easier moving with two than three!

MajesticSeaFlapFlap Tue 05-Jan-16 14:26:18

Twatcat lucy is also a tabby. hmm

Im picking a more sensible coloured one for my next cat

hollinhurst84 Tue 05-Jan-16 14:29:04

Not eating
Will eat cooked chicken then decide its poison. Will eat Parmesan but only when hand fed, if it's in a dish it's poison
I have removed his food bowl and am getting this face

SquadGoals Tue 05-Jan-16 14:39:03

Definitely a tabby thing.

Hollin, my black cat is the same. Wouldn't eat yesterday unless it was chicken off my plate and fed to him by hand.

Wouldn't eat it from his bowl, the floor or from DH. Just me. Whilst sat on me and crying if I moved.

DH keeps telling me it's great practice for kids grin

hollinhurst84 Tue 05-Jan-16 14:41:16

He's not eaten properly for a week but there's nothing wrong with him. Just being cat hmm

Atomik Tue 05-Jan-16 14:43:12

Snowball is in disgrace for terrorising Cleo.

Poor little girl is all spiky after he shot out from under the sofa and knocked her legs from under her.

He has decided the best course of action in the face of being in Big Trouble is to lay low, via camouflage.

But I can still see him, and he is under constant surveillance. No Dreamies for you tonight you little rat bag.

coffeeisnectar Tue 05-Jan-16 17:33:32

Lucy might be boy cats sister. They may descend from a long line of tabby cat fuckery.

Snowball is very pretty. Although obviously a bastard.

emwithme Tue 05-Jan-16 20:18:17

People passing by earlier (communal garden) laughed when I shouted "Get off the bastard counter you bastard cat" blush In my defence, I had literally just put him back on the floor, he had got back up in the time it took me to turn round.

He and his sister are 5 1/2 months old and generally adorable. They were both super-pissed off at me yesterday because, despite them being entirely indoor cats (until we move) they had got fleas from somewhere, so were treated yesterday.

He is very much enjoying the new cat-tree-come-clothes horse we have bought.

He is also a bit miffed because I have thwarted his experiments in fluid dynamics stopped him spilling drinks when he knocks glasses over by getting little silicone lids.

Girl cat is far more cunning and far less annoying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now