Just Because He's Gorgeous

(4 Posts)
Icequeen01 Fri 01-Jan-16 16:55:30

Just sitting on the sofa chilling and looked across at one of my cats who was also chilling and just thought God he's a gorgeous looking cat so wanted to share my photo with you as I know you will love him too. His name is Archie and he's a 3 year old rescue kitty. His mum was a Burma, who was found with her two day old kittens in the back of a village garage in a workshop. Mum wasn't chipped and her owners never found. She had 5 gorgeous fluffy babies, 4 gorgeous gingers and one lovely fluffy black one. We took 2 ginger kitties and all the others, including mum found lovely homes. We adore them both and they live like kings smile

iloveeverykindofcat Fri 01-Jan-16 17:35:20

He surely is! Looks like a maine coon. I would love to cuddle him. Must take some grooming though!

Icequeen01 Fri 01-Jan-16 18:01:09

Strangely he's not too bad. Grooms himself really well but I brush him once or twice a week. As soon as he hears the drawer open where I keep his brush he comes running. He loves being brushed but he does get a bit over excited and clamps on my hands and bites. I tell myself they are love bites as he's such a gentle cat usually. I am sporting some lovely scratches at the moment as I brushed him out yesterday. Good job I love him!

WickedTricksyFalse Fri 01-Jan-16 19:54:30

I love how his white bib fluffs out at the edges. He's a gorgeous kitty!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now