Is the Cat Neuterer still around?

(8 Posts)
RamblingRedRose Wed 30-Dec-15 07:09:42

I just wondered how she was getting on. I tried searching for her user name but I didn't get any hits. Perhaps I'm spelling it wrong. Anyway, I hope she is doing ok.

Toughasoldboots Wed 30-Dec-15 07:22:07

She had a rough time recently didn't she? I hope that she is okay.

cozietoesie Wed 30-Dec-15 08:04:59

I'm sure she's posted within the last few days. One strong woman, that.

RamblingRedRose Wed 30-Dec-15 08:41:09

Yes, she's amazing. I just hadn't seen her lately so I hoped she was doing ok. I hope I don't seem stalkerish.

Lonecatwithkitten Wed 30-Dec-15 08:44:12

She is here (posted on Monday).

Wolfiefan Wed 30-Dec-15 09:05:58

Rambling. I was thinking of her yesterday. Hoping she's ok.

thecatneuterer Wed 30-Dec-15 09:14:05

Thanks for asking Rambling. Yes I'm still here and just getting on with things really.

There are plenty of cat-related crises to keep me from wallowing.

Happy New Year to all in the Litter Tray (and to your furry masters/mistresses smile )

Notmeagain1 Thu 31-Dec-15 01:30:54

Glad your doing ok TCN. 💖 You're totally awsome and such a blessing to all the furry kitties you and your organization save everyday. ( I typed each year, but you save many everyday).

I know you have had a shit time of it recently 💐, but continue your amazing work. I bow down to you and wish there were more in this mean world with a heart ❤ as big as yours. Happy New Year to you. May you continue your work for many, many years to come. God bless you and your organization.😺😽😼

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now