Festive kitties

(12 Posts)
hiddenhome2 Fri 25-Dec-15 13:01:22

Old Cat was given some roast duck which was fed to her whilst she rested in her cat bed smile

Fat Cat received a new cardboard box 🎁

William likes Mog The Cat and also enjoyed the roast duck 🍗

Pearl loved her new cat toy grin

Happy Kitty Xmas to all cats everywhere 🐈🎄🐈🎄🐈🎄🐈

LifeOfBriony Fri 25-Dec-15 13:06:29

Happy Catmas! My two are hanging around as they can smell the turkey. Most days in winter they find somewhere warm to sleep after breakfast.
fsmile

Mincepies76 Fri 25-Dec-15 21:29:06

Merry Christmas from Wilbur!

hiddenhome2 Fri 25-Dec-15 21:50:09

Squeeeeeee, Wilbur is so cute! grin

CherryPits Fri 25-Dec-15 22:41:19

My cat keeps eating the paper tree and then throwing up. She's done it 3 times now, you'd think she'd connect the dots at some point, but no.

Katymac Fri 25-Dec-15 22:49:49

Unfestive Flynn

Cataline Fri 25-Dec-15 22:54:31

Festive Freya!

Oldraver Sat 26-Dec-15 15:51:06

Ernie was not best pleased about his jumper

WitchWay Sat 26-Dec-15 18:39:27

mine had catnip mice with feathery tails to chase about the kitchen fgrin

BibiBlocksberg Sun 27-Dec-15 22:10:31

smile Glad to see I'm not the only one indulging 'dinner in bed' requests OP, love the use of the cat bed for a bowl prop smile

How the heck did the rest of you manage to dress yours in festive garb, I wouldn't have hands or a face left if I tried that with mine (and he's about as vicious as a rose petal)

Jake received a fake flower from the garden centre for his Christmas pressie, well, he is partial to a nice plastic stick & this one looked perfect. He loves it & as an added bonus I get to laugh at him hysterically when he has the thing along his body during a chewing session as he looks as if he has a large white flower sticking out of his rear end smile

Wolfiefan Sun 27-Dec-15 22:11:39

How to wrap a cat!

Oldraver Thu 31-Dec-15 18:27:54

Ernie was ok getting the coat on but walked around as though it was a straightjacket, he faked limped and all.

He is now proper limping as he decided to climb 10ft up a tree and jump not so graciously down and has hurt his hip, according to the vet...we manged to get the last appointment on NYE

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now