Talk

Advanced search

2 kittens going out

(4 Posts)
EnjoyTheSimpleThingsInLife Tue 22-Dec-15 08:49:19

This will probably sound daft but oh well...I have got two 6 month old kittens, they are desperate to go outside but I won't let them yet (not long been neutered, fur still growing back, & need micro-chipping after Christmas)

Anyway, when I do let them out are they likely to stay together or just leave each other and do what ever they like out there grin

Anyone with 2 (or more) cats, do you know what they are like outside??

In the house they are basically stuck together most of the time

cozietoesie Tue 22-Dec-15 09:02:51

Difficult to tell. smile

They might stick together or one might turn out to be real adventurous and go their own way. Or things might change after a few excursions when they have more confidence. It's real 'suck it and see' territory and very nervous making indeed.

QforCucumber Tue 22-Dec-15 09:06:19

ours are a boy and a girl, the girl tends to stay around the house - in the garden, follows you around and doesn't really go far at all.
The boy disappears for 2 hours then pops back up on the windowledge, we cat proofed the garden so they couldn't get out and 4 times he has dug his way under the fencing!

EnjoyTheSimpleThingsInLife Tue 22-Dec-15 09:08:20

They just seem too young to be out on there own haha, they have ran out the front door a few times and ran back in when someone walked past.

I can imagine them being little terrors grin

My older cat mainly stays inside so I don't need to worry about her. When we had Charlie (he died a few months ago) he was a proper outdoor cat, would follow us where ever we went

You're right, will just have to wait and see what happens smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now