Talk

Advanced search

Kitty's past/passed

(7 Posts)
BibiBlocksberg Sat 12-Dec-15 23:05:52

Inspired by the ' look at my princess photo thread'

Made me think of all my boys & girls, current and past.

Wanted to create a space for the departed ones (both those in another dimension & still physically here but re-homed for whatever reason)

Hope you'll join me, here is my boy tigger (no longer visible to the human energy perception sadly) and my cheeky girl Smudge (still very much of the earthly plane but had to be re-homed due to her love of human males & the lack of one in my life smile)

Oldraver Sun 13-Dec-15 01:07:51

Awww. I lost my two littermates last year within 6 weeks of each other

Here's our girl snoozing with DS

And the two of them on the sofa ignoring each other (it was lashing down outside)

Oldraver Sun 13-Dec-15 01:11:04

I realise I seem to be posting lots of photos of my DS asleep with cats... he seems to be a magnet to them

anoldiebutagoody Sun 13-Dec-15 09:40:28

I did this when my last boy went to rainbow bridge and put all the photos into a photo book (the ones done by Tesco) which now has pride of place in my living room.

PolterGoose Sun 13-Dec-15 12:08:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PinkSparklyPussyCat Mon 14-Dec-15 19:00:17

This is William. He may have only been a part of my life for 6 months but he made a huge impression on me and I'll always miss him.

BibiBlocksberg Fri 18-Dec-15 22:48:02

Didn't get chance to come back to this after i started it, sorry.

All of your rainbow bridge fur babies are gorgeous, lovely to see them!

Would love to see more but appreciate it is a double edged sword of a subject flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now