Talk

Advanced search

What snugguly things have you bought your cat?

(13 Posts)
hiddenhome2 Mon 23-Nov-15 16:22:43

Old Cat has a new doughnut bed in front of the fire smile

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 23-Nov-15 16:35:16

I would love a stove. Dh says no though and I dont think I can just sneak one in either.

He has a brand new water bottle today for his bed and his usual fleece/blanket combo.

iloveeverykindofcat Mon 23-Nov-15 17:00:49

Several blankies, a donut bed, and a beanbag which was for me but they took it sad

TheVeryHungryPreggo Mon 23-Nov-15 17:58:18

The biggest hits so far have been a pregnancy pillow and DS's buggy. Although I bought a lightweight folding cat carrier off amazon last month with a fleecey interior and that's never unoccupied.

PolterGoose Mon 23-Nov-15 21:04:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ThisFenceIsComfy Mon 23-Nov-15 21:07:27

My cat has a bed that I made for her. It's has fleece all the way round and inside. Plus a heated cat mat. Plus a curtain so she isn't disturbed confused

CMOTDibbler Mon 23-Nov-15 21:18:33

Mine refuse to use anything bought for them. Earlier evilgingercat was sitting on a dog to keep warm, psycotictabby was cuddled up to the broadband router, and damagedblackandwhite was sitting in the tumble drier.
Sometimes a cat will sit on a dog bed, but never on the cat beds which sit forlornly

hiddenhome2 Mon 23-Nov-15 21:19:53

Ooo, all these pampered kitties grin

sashh Tue 24-Nov-15 06:03:58

Mine ignored the radiator bed and went straight to the radiator.

She has also used the laptop as a personal warm place and if I leave a drawer open she will make herself a nest.

BoxofSnails Tue 24-Nov-15 10:53:42

CMOTdibbler same here, cat beds are treated with disdain. The place of choice is a box that delivered some paints and was full of a kind of waxed coarsely shredded paper. It looks like a nest and she is so happy in it I can't throw it away.

hollinhurst84 Tue 24-Nov-15 22:56:44

He won't sleep on anything comfy confused
Favourite choice is the scratch box, otherwise he's on my shoulder

hollinhurst84 Tue 24-Nov-15 22:58:45

His favourite spot on me complete with "don't you dare move" paw

iloveeverykindofcat Wed 25-Nov-15 06:48:25

hollinhurst i call it the paw of possessiveness ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now