Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Kittens stolen my ...

(2 Posts)
Wolfiefan Sat 21-Nov-15 15:13:18

Contraceptive pill!
I woke up this morning and didn't remember taking it last night. I couldn't find the packet on my bedside table and assumed I had knocked them off. That was until DH came in with a packet that had been lying in an open drawer and he found on the floor downstairs.
One of them likes carrying things round in her mouth. Thankfully she doesn't have form for chewing so she won't have eaten them. (Doesn't stop me watching her closely!)
Just phoned pharmacist to ask for advice. She clearly thought it was a prank call or I needed sectioning!
Good news though. In looking for pills I found DH's wedding ring that they had also had.

cozietoesie Sat 21-Nov-15 17:23:00

I'm not even going to fess up here to what my boys have 'mislaid' on my behalf! Suffice to say that the first time I admitted one thing, I received some most peculiar looks - you know, that sort of 'Best humour her and then get out of the room' sort of expression.

Do you have any chests of drawers/wardrobes - that sort of thing - which might have real small gaps at the bottom? ( About half an inch say.) A whole load of things can slide under those if propelled by a paw so maybe move those or have a scoop with something long enough and flat enough to investigate.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now