Talk

Advanced search

Where do you put your litter tray(s)?

(5 Posts)
ButtonLoon Wed 04-Nov-15 14:14:07

We had a single cat who had to be PTS last month, her litter tray was sited by the back door, no problem.

Thing is, I would love to adopt a pair of cats but cannot begin to imagine where we would put a second (or third?) litter box. We are in a typical 1930s three bedroom semi, including a seperate WC to the rest of the bathroom - no space in the bathroom (hardly space to move!), none on the landing, none in the downstairs entryway/hallway.

isseywithcats Wed 04-Nov-15 14:17:53

i currently have a mom and kits foster at the moment so i have one tray at the bottom of the stairs and one in their night room, but when i have only my own four cats only when im away as they dont use one when im home i have one huge tray for all of them and they seem to manage ok , but if you can i would suggest one small tray upstairs and one small tray downstirs

susurration Wed 04-Nov-15 15:27:12

We have ours in the downstairs loo, and one of those childsafe door stopper things on so it doesn't shut and she can get in all the time. Its a bit of a pain in the bum though, she paddles litter all over the downstairs hallway.

Its better than when it was in the spare bedroom though.

Pranmasghost Thu 05-Nov-15 00:15:02

We have a sun porch that runs down the side of the house and the trays are there.There is a cat flap from the kitchen to the porch and an electronic one from the porch outdoors ( we lock that at night).

TheBunnyOfDoom Thu 05-Nov-15 14:04:24

Ours are in the corner of the hallway and in the bathroom.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now