Talk

Advanced search

Kitten ill after first jabs ...

(4 Posts)
Puzzledandpissedoff Tue 03-Nov-15 21:47:04

Oh dear - we took Holly and Ivy for their first jabs today (9 weeks old) and Ivy's weeing, pooing and being sick all over the place; they've both very lethargic, but at least Holly isn't doing this

It says all over the net that they can have this kind of reaction, but I'm still very worried ... has anyone else had the same after their jabs, and if so, how long does it take them to recover, please??

Wolfiefan Tue 03-Nov-15 21:51:05

Contact your vet for advice?
Just because it says something on the net doesn't mean that the illness is definitely due to jabs.
How long have you had them? Could they have been harbouring an illness?

Oldraver Tue 03-Nov-15 21:55:51

Yes I would contact vet. My little Ernie was very lethargic for a day or so but no sickness...He has just had his second lot and was just a little subdued

Puzzledandpissedoff Tue 03-Nov-15 22:03:16

I don't know if she was harbouring anything - we only got hem 6 days ago and they've both been perfectly okay since then, though Ivy's also had a bit of the runs

The vet said that was probably the change of food, though, and gave her a clean bill of health overall. It's really since the jabs it's all kicked off sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now