Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Update on life with the kitten cat flu compound .....

(2 Posts)
Iwouldratherbemuckingout Tue 03-Nov-15 17:59:20

Oh good grief.

After nearly losing the plot with three little ones with cat flu and little Albert going really downhill, then rallying - guess what - two of my grown up kits started sneezing last night, despite strict quarantine arrangements. Unfortunately, as I couldn't sleep with worry I was browsing litter tray threads, and saw poor Charlie had died of cat flu.

So an emergency day off work to get them to the vets - thank fully symptoms are minimal, and the vet is comfortable with them. Poor little shadow is feeling VERY sorry for himself, although he's the one with no raised temp, no meds apart from eye cream.

But despite that, I think I am going insane with worry about 5 poorly kits and just hoping it all works out. Anyway, here's some pics of the three kits and the poorly big ones who want some loves from their MN aunties!!!

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 03-Nov-15 19:36:44

Oh lord, Hopefully it wont go to full blown flu due to their vaccs. It's so scary isnt it? one of our pedigree kittens had it and the breeder took her back to be looked after by her mum.

Due to a series of unfortunate events we acquired mum and they never got on. Ungrateful animal that she was.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now