Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

2 years....

(6 Posts)
thingymibob Sun 18-Oct-15 10:18:46

Yesterday was our Normanversary smile

2 years and one month ago we found a stray in our garden. He was skin on bones with a broken leg. We dropped him at the RSPCA but decided we had fallen a little bit (a lot) in love and what followed was a month of ridiculous fighting with the RSPCA which was only resolved with help from thecatneuterer and her amazing contacts

Norman is a character (understatement) he is totally barking. Him and the old lady cat have reached an understanding - he still pounces on her and she whacks him back with much screeching from both but they exist side by side

We are so lucky to have found him - and I think he was lucky to find us - so I just wanted to update anyone who remembers Normans story

SacredHeart Sun 18-Oct-15 10:22:49

What a cutie, happy Normanvesary!

I'm glad you have had so much happiness together.

PolterGoose Sun 18-Oct-15 10:32:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cozietoesie Sun 18-Oct-15 11:06:43

smile

A great update to the story - and many happy returns of the day.

ShipwreckedAndComatose Sun 18-Oct-15 12:02:30

Normanversary wishes to you!!

thecatneuterer Sun 18-Oct-15 14:07:09

Gosh is it really two years? Time flies. He looks like a very happy boy.

An slightly amusing story is that when I was trying to sort this out I sent an email detailing the situation to our friendly contact, with a heading which i felt summed up the situation, which was 'RSPCA - red tape and being arsey'. Unfortunately that got forwarded to the RSPCA big cheese without the title being changed! Luckily she saw the funny side and said that was often how she felt about things grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now