It's three weeks since our third little kitty came home, and we just adore him

(9 Posts)
ShadowsCollideIsSurroundedByAd Fri 16-Oct-15 23:07:51

Just looking for an excuse to brag about our gorgeous little boy grin

He's our third cat, we were adamant that we were stopping at two. Then the local animal rescue were having a cat rehoming day in our petshop. The lovely owner told us about this wee boy, who had been rehomed 3 times at only 5 months old, and was currently back living in the rescue. So we had to give him a proper home.

Three weeks later, he had settled in amazingly. He is a delicious little cuddle monster. He and our other little puss love playing together, and cuddle up together to sleep. Big Puss ignores them, their exuberance seems to piss her off wink.

He is currently nibbling on my toes while our little girl dozes on my leg and older girl is fast asleep on our bed.

He was an anxious, scratchy, bitey little boy, and now he's so happy. Isn't he gorgeous?

MadHattersWineParty Fri 16-Oct-15 23:10:15

He's absolutely beautiful smile

ShadowsCollideIsSurroundedByAd Fri 16-Oct-15 23:32:25

Ah, thanks MadHatters. We are crazy about him. Here he is chilling out with our little girl.

RJnomaaaaaargh Fri 16-Oct-15 23:34:34

I love black cats envy

MissMarpleCat Fri 16-Oct-15 23:37:19

Ah, lovely smile

longdiling Fri 16-Oct-15 23:38:54

Nooo, stop! I was just looking at our local rescue centre's website and idly pondering whether we could afford a second cat. We probably can't but...oh, cute little kittens!

ShadowsCollideIsSurroundedByAd Fri 16-Oct-15 23:42:03

I love black cats too, RJ. Aren't they a beautiful pair? I currently have one on each shoulder, headbutting and nuzzling my face smile Thanks MissMarple, they are lovely, aren't they?

RJnomaaaaaargh Fri 16-Oct-15 23:43:55

They're gorgeous. Dh is horribly allergic sadly.

ShadowsCollideIsSurroundedByAd Fri 16-Oct-15 23:49:36

Oh, I know longdiling. We were only ever having one, then we had two, then three. Though, being sensible, if you can't afford another one, you probably shouldn't sad. Ours cost a fortune to feed! I was never a cat person until our older girl arrived in our garden looking skinny and hungry two years ago. Now I adore the kitties. They are our lovely little family!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now