Talk

Advanced search

My boy is missing - silver/grey leopard-spotted from Lanarkshire area.

(4 Posts)
ComtesseDeSpair Sun 11-Oct-15 15:21:19

I know this board isn't technically for stuff like this but just want to get word out wherever I can. I've posted on various lost and found boards. Local MNers, please keep an eye out.

YoYo has been missing from the village of Wiston, between Lanark and Biggar, South Lanarkshire, since the middle of September. Have checked miles of roadside verges and haven't got any reason to think he's definitely come a cropper so just have to hold out hope that he's still wandering out there somewhere.

YoYo is quite a large cat, with distinctive leopard-type markings on a grey/silver coat and a shorter than average tail. Neutered and chipped. One of his favourite tricks is to jump into open car boots and the backs of delivery vans for a nose about, so even though we're down near Lanark/Biggar he may have ended up further afield if he jumped in and got driven away. If you live in the Central Belt, maybe he's trying to find his way home and has been lurking in your garden or trying to scavenge a meal.

I'm gutted that he's gone. Would just like to have my boy back or at the very least know what's happened to him. There's a £500 reward for his return. Thank-you.

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 11-Oct-15 19:39:30

I hope he turns up, I have a boot jumper too. Are his chip details up to date?

MissMarpleCat Sun 11-Oct-15 20:19:15

You have my sympathy op, one of my cats is also missing. I hope you get a response.

Celen Sun 11-Oct-15 20:29:04

Have you tried Animal Search website and National Pet Register?

My boy was gone for 8 months but we got him back in April, with not a scratch, worm or flea on him - just a bit skinny smile Animal Search worked for us.

Good luck in getting him back. Often missing cats are found working a couple of streets so worth walking about the local area I would have thought? Hope you get him back soon x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now