Talk

Advanced search

Why do my cats groom everyone except me?

(7 Posts)
code Sat 15-Aug-15 22:13:59

They stayed with their mum until 14 weeks so not early weaned. They will lick everyone (DH, dd, mum, strangers off the street) on the nose but not me. I get plenty of head butts and rubs and they follow me everywhere (go where I go even when the others are around) but they don't lick my face (will lick my hands a bit, not much). Waaah why not me, I is clean and everyfink...

cozietoesie Sun 16-Aug-15 11:35:50

Different relationship with you. That's the way of things - and you get head butts/rubs/following after all ! smile

Wolfiefan Sun 16-Aug-15 11:36:31

But you are clean!
Or you are mum not a kitten.

BeautifulBatman Sun 16-Aug-15 11:38:27

One of my cats grooms me - he cleans y hair. Then when he's done he fucks off to the kitchen expecting treats for the 'favour' he's just done me. It's not all about love so don't feel too bad!! grin

code Sun 16-Aug-15 12:36:00

Fanx everyone. They are funny little buggers aren't they? grin

MrsBertMacklin Sun 16-Aug-15 12:41:44

I am BertCat's alpha, so I don't get cleaned.

However, during my PMS week, especially PMS weekend where I don't really leave the house due to being attached to a hot water bottle and packet of painkillers, I get licked like there's no tomorrow.

code Sun 16-Aug-15 12:43:13

Oh that's so sweet. There is of course the possibility that I taste horrible but you're all too polite to say that grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now