multiple cats household advice.

(11 Posts)
whatsinthename Tue 04-Aug-15 17:52:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

thecatneuterer Tue 04-Aug-15 17:54:33

You can never say for sure but I'd be very surprised, especially as they're littermates. I've got over 20 cats at the moment. Over half are male. None of them fight.

IHaveBrilloHair Tue 04-Aug-15 17:56:27

No idea, I only have one boy, the other three are girls, they all have the occasional squabble but generally get on ok.

DontCallMeBaby Tue 04-Aug-15 17:58:05

My two boys are littermates - at six they still play fight almost any time they're awake and in the same room, and at over 5kg each that's quite a lot of galumphing kitty. They've had two fallings out - one unexplained shortly after they started going outside, and one when one of them had a bandage on his leg and his brother took exception to it. Those just involved a lot of hissing and the occasional swipe, no real violence.

whatsinthename Tue 04-Aug-15 22:51:23

ConcreteElephant Thu 06-Aug-15 16:01:55

My boys are littermates. In 14 yrs we've had the occasional biff and lazy swipes but nothing at all serious. That's not to say they are best snuggly friends but they are happy indifferent in each other's company.

Fluffycloudland77 Thu 06-Aug-15 17:08:09

Neutered males are quite soppy usually.

thecatneuterer Thu 06-Aug-15 17:31:47

OP, yes they're all mine. I take some of the difficult to home cats from the rescue I'm with.

kathryng90 Fri 07-Aug-15 13:56:39

4 neutered males here. All get along with occasional swipes if someone steps out of line. If an invader dares to come in the garden though they exit as one to defend their turf!

code Fri 07-Aug-15 14:42:59

My neutered males are besties, not a cross word, always hanging together, licking each other's chops and feet!!) and snuggled up. Next doors male cat also chills out with them harmoniously. The female cat on the other side is another matter...

whatsinthename Fri 07-Aug-15 17:07:15

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now