Talk

Advanced search

I can't move or I'll upset her

(7 Posts)
PawsandWhiskers Sat 01-Aug-15 21:40:31

Well on the plus side my worries that she wouldn't bond with me have proved to be unfounded ... but I didn't think I'd be this much under the paw in just a fortnight ... hierarchy firmly established grin

BagelwithButter Sat 01-Aug-15 21:44:23

That is one comfortable cat! grin

lljkk Sat 01-Aug-15 21:45:58

I have one that does that... for about 20 minutes then he gets anxious & legs it. 2 minutes later he rewinds & starts all over again. Very funny.

PawsandWhiskers Sat 01-Aug-15 21:48:23

Thankfully she's decided she needs a drink so I can move, must remember not to cross my ankles before she gets comfy next timesmile

cozietoesie Sat 01-Aug-15 22:28:22

grin

Where is she sleeping?

RubbishMantra Sat 01-Aug-15 22:41:13

I too have a black and white who instinctively knows when to esconce himself onto a lap. Always before the owner of the lap is about to take a piss, or supper.

MrsBertMacklin Sat 01-Aug-15 23:14:26

BertCat would spend all day on my legs if she had her way. If I'm at home for the afternoon, she will sleep on my shins for about 30 minutes, get up for a drink and a stretch, then get back on again.

If I get up at the same time, she strops off into the bedroom.

Then as soon as I get into bed, back on the legs again until I roll her off to get to sleep.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now