Talk

Advanced search

Worried as cat hasn't been seen since 3pm yesterday, fireworks scared her

(9 Posts)
Toocold Sun 26-Jul-15 08:21:10

I have been away since Thur, got back early this morning and my dh (who has been at home) said our cat tried to get in fil's car, but was shooed out and then was not seen, last night fireworks went off and she is petriefied of them, she was run over in Nov (broken jaw) and managed to recover, trying to get home from the fireworks (found her on our doorstep) I am really worried something has happened to her, another cat in our street has been missing since June as well, I realise I am going of on a tangent here but she usually comes home if she has stayed out by now, she hasn't eaten since yesterday morning, really worried. I did try and get her in in Nov, but couldn't find her then either until she turned up on the door step.

teaandcake2016 Sun 26-Jul-15 08:29:18

Any news ?

Toocold Sun 26-Jul-15 08:30:37

After typing all of that, she has just come in miaowing like mad, heard the neighbours open their out house, and laughing and then her appear, possibly in there, now eating a ton of food.

ShipwreckedAndComatose Sun 26-Jul-15 08:34:32

Great news!! smile

cozietoesie Sun 26-Jul-15 08:39:44

smile

Toocold Sun 26-Jul-15 08:40:47

Typical cat behaviour I guess, I have been taken in by her human copying skills! If cats had mobile phones life would be less worrying! We try to get her in at night but with the best will in the world sometimes we just can't.

teaandcake2016 Sun 26-Jul-15 10:54:07

Yay! So pleased

cozietoesie Sun 26-Jul-15 12:46:16

I've actually heard fireworks outside this afternoon. Is there a festival around now?

Toocold Sun 26-Jul-15 15:04:54

End of Ramadan maybe?, I thought Eid was last Fri though, but I think Eid is something to do with lights so fireworks would fit in I guess.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now