Talk

Advanced search

Third frog in as many days...

(7 Posts)

And Ophie is VERY pleased with herself! I was alerted by her proud 'prrrrrt!!' noises!
I have no idea how she brings them in as they seem unhurt.. but she likes to sit and just pat them a bit.

11.30pm is wine time not frog rescue time! (However it's now safely back in the pond)

Bloody cats.

Forgot the pic... she's not quite sure what to do with them next but I'd love to know how she gets them IN the house!!

Wolfiefan Thu 23-Jul-15 23:35:51

You don't mean that!! At least it's your cat. DH had to save a frog from a random visiting puss the other week.
Said cat is now stalking him and planning its revenge! grin

Wolfiefan Thu 23-Jul-15 23:36:50

X post.
What to do? Tap it. It squeaks. Kind of knock it from paw to paw. Froggy table tennis?

They don't just squeak.. they SCREAM! Honestly, I came down on Monday to this awful high pitched scream... wondered what the hell was going on, and Obie and Ophie were both sat staring at a frog (in the kitchen!) I was cornered but undamaged and it was REALLY yelling at them! They had no idea what to do next grin

Wolfiefan Thu 23-Jul-15 23:45:44

Lucky you came to the rescue then. They probably think it's some sort of alarm to summon the staff you! grin

MissMarpling Fri 24-Jul-15 06:51:36

MarplingCat also loves frogs.brings them inside almost completely in mouth apart from two little legs hanging out! Then have to ensure not taken to lair which is conveniently situated under my bed. Usually involves both of us chasing hopping screaming frog round the house.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now