Talk

Advanced search

gratuitous cat photos

(45 Posts)
badRoly Mon 20-Jul-15 11:18:36

No good reason, just because I can grin

Little neurotic baldy girl cat on her stool and big fat softie boy cat in his radiator bed. Scaredy girl cat is probably next door shock

wankerchief Mon 20-Jul-15 11:24:55

Little cat is sulking on the four year olds bed because i had the audacity to wash her bed.shock

Fat cat is in bed with the 12 year old, neither get up before lunchtime if given the choice

cjdamoo Mon 20-Jul-15 11:31:27

Cuties!

Meet George arrived today my 107th foster cat in just over 12 months. Misty my girl looks teeny behind him. Tonka Hubbys boy is asleep on my bed. Old foster girl Claire (10 years old one lady owner dumped because she needed an op) who has been with us a week is asleep in a drawer and zima and dotty two younger fosters are chasing each other through the tunnel

madbutnotbad Mon 20-Jul-15 11:38:10

Love seeing other peoples cat pics. Hopefully my pics are showing I've got 2 boys (the black and white and all black) and one girl. All were taken in when advertised as free to a good home!

PinkSparklyPussyCat Mon 20-Jul-15 11:49:43

Oooh I love cat pictures! Here's a picture of H looking very wise (or pompous!)

chockbic Mon 20-Jul-15 11:53:24

Wot no water?

badRoly Mon 20-Jul-15 12:12:13

Is it me or are they looking at us as if to say " What? why? Just let me be..."

PinkSparklyPussyCat Mon 20-Jul-15 12:18:24

Definitely badroly, they all have that look about them!

cozietoesie Mon 20-Jul-15 12:57:31

Gosh, George is a big boy, cjd. Are you tasked with games for him?

cozietoesie Mon 20-Jul-15 12:59:22

Definitely wise I think, Pink. smile

BagelwithButter Mon 20-Jul-15 13:35:44

2 little kittens wandered into my house at some point on Thursday evening. My NDN gave me food and a litter tray. Vets next day confirmed they weren't chipped and probably dumped.

Unfortunately, my husband is an anal, primitive arsehole who (when he came back from abroad on Fri) freaked out, had a huge tantrum and refused to be in the same room with them!

Fortunately, my lovely NDN took a shine to them and has taken them. She will look after them very well. I, meanwhile, am contemplating divorce.

So, totally gratuitous pics of the lovely girls.

Wolfiefan Mon 20-Jul-15 13:38:12

Beautiful cats. We had to have our 19 year old pts a week ago.

chockbic Mon 20-Jul-15 14:52:09

flowers

badRoly Mon 20-Jul-15 16:42:09

I'm sorry Wolfiefan flowers

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 20-Jul-15 19:59:19

Bagel that's awful. I bet you'd got attached to them as well. One of them might have won him over if they'd had time too.

BagelwithButter Mon 20-Jul-15 21:36:07

It is bloody awful Fluffy. I'm so bloody pissed off. He wasn't prepared to give it a chance.

Just look at them! How can you possibly not love them. His reaction was so over the top - when he saw the mostly black one, he visibly recoiled and said something like "you've even let a black one in", as if I'd brought Satan into the house! That's such a primitive, uneducated viewpoint, I've lost so much respect for him over this.

Just can't believe it, he saw how much our 15 y/o DD was enjoying them and couldn't even make the effort for her, which I find very upsetting.

Went to see them today. My NDN has got loads of scratching posts, toys etc and she's named then now (not names I'd choose). They'll have a great life with her, I know, but it's not the same. sad sad sad

WixingMords Mon 20-Jul-15 21:46:28

Ah, I'm sorry Bagel my DH hates cats (weirdo) and I took in an abandoned kitten when he was away (with the intention he'd find his forever home), DH was really uptight about him.

Anyway kittens forever home turned out to be my house grin and DH and now cat have a comfortable mutual ignoring each other (though I caught DH giving Cat a quick head stroke last week)

Fluffycloudland77 Mon 20-Jul-15 21:50:26

Well if he cant find you he know's to look next door. At least she will take care of them, but no it's not the same.

Some people just don't like animals.

My dad once said no to my mother and I having another cat, on the grounds that we had enough, at a cat show, he relented the next day but someone else bought him.

30 years on still not forgiven.

BeautifulBatman Mon 20-Jul-15 22:12:57

Some of mine...

Crazycatlady15 Mon 20-Jul-15 22:58:34

Our lovely cat Archie who is 3. You would never believe he was a rescue cat to see him now smile He well and truly owns the house!

BagelwithButter Tue 21-Jul-15 00:22:22

Batman love the poses!
crazycatlady15 Archie is beautiful smile

Wixing and Fluffy that's what disappoints me so much - so many threads mention partners/husbands who weren't exactly enthusiastic to begin with and, after a while, at least tolerate or, more usually, grow to love their pets.

My OH wasn't even prepared to entertain the idea for 1 minute and acted in such a backward and childish way (imo). Maybe I should have put my foot down but I hate, hate confrontation and arguments and gave in, so maybe I'm disappointed in myself...

It's so frustrating, even without the kittens turning up unexpectedly, I would have loved to give 2 older cats a home. We live on a quiet road with a nice garden, it would have been perfect. It pisses me off that I'll probably have to wait til I'm 80 to have a cat.

Anyway, keep these lovely cat pictures coming, I love seeing them

ophiotaurus Tue 21-Jul-15 00:44:56

My best boy! 8 1/2 month old Maine Coon called Tyrion. I love him so much <3

hedwig2001 Tue 21-Jul-15 02:28:31

My girl Meg. Rescue cat with a real personality. Since she arrived 2 years ago, she has made the place her own. Won't do cuddles or sit on your lap, but you feel very honoured when she chooses to sit next to you!

OTheHugeManatee Tue 21-Jul-15 07:18:40

CATS

DontCallMeBaby Tue 21-Jul-15 08:48:36

Sausage chilling, highly Instagrammed (I'm stalking DD on it, plus posting pics of cats), and Pickle killing my leg. He normally does this the other way round, so I get a lovely view of his bum. hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now