Talk

Advanced search

Could you keep your fingers crossed for me, fellow Catlings?

(5 Posts)
CtrlAltDelicious Sat 11-Jul-15 17:51:27

3 months ago I moved house into a gorgeous little place which unfortunately had a rural B road outside. A neighbour told me her 2 cats died in quick succession on the road, so I never dared let my 3 go out. They've coped well indoors but I do feel guilty.

Now my landlords are selling up. After just 3 months of me being here. I'm gutted and angry...but...I've found a beautiful little cottage surrounded by fields and woodland. It'd be perfect for the cat babies. Can you all keep your fingers crossed that it will be mine, and won't get snapped up before I can view it!!

PinkSparklyPussyCat Sat 11-Jul-15 20:41:34

Good luck, everything crossed for you here!

RubbishMantra Sat 11-Jul-15 21:02:17

Keeping all paws and fingers crossed in the Mantra household!

Have got an appointment to view yet?

PawsandWhiskers Sat 11-Jul-15 21:04:36

Keeping everything crossed, it sounds idyllic for both cats and humans (although obviously the cats are more important).

CtrlAltDelicious Sun 12-Jul-15 07:05:34

Thank you all! I haven't got an appointment yes as I only found it yesterday but will be ringing first thing on Monday. It's a few yards away from here kirkharlecourtyard.co.uk/ and to be honest, anything with wine and stilton on its front page has me won over!!

Very excited... and you're right *Paws" they really are top priority!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now