Talk

Advanced search

Best quality dry food

(10 Posts)
MrsBertMacklin Fri 26-Jun-15 21:30:48

I've bought some Purizon this week from ZooPlus to try out on BertCat, who loves it.

I normally buy Applaws, but foud some posts on a forum saying Purizon has a better protein content.

Orijen is horrifically expensive, so not going to try that, but curious to see what others give their cat.

Before anyone asks, no, BertCat point blank refuses wet food, raw food: not even a bit of warm chicken or salmon gets her attention.

GobblersKnob Fri 26-Jun-15 21:33:02

Millies Lionheart? I feed the dog version, which is a really great food, my friend uses the cat one and says her three love it.

MrsBertMacklin Sat 27-Jun-15 12:51:25

The ingredients in Lionheart look great and reasonable price, thank you.

pilates Sat 27-Jun-15 21:00:38

James Wellbeloved

PinkSparklyPussyCat Sun 28-Jun-15 21:18:14

James Wellbeloved here as well

MrsMarigold Sun 28-Jun-15 21:21:55

I always go for Hill's Science Plan Light which is very reasonable on Amazon, our cat is 8 and in fine fettle with a particularly lovely coat.

Mimigolightly Tue 30-Jun-15 09:39:36

I always use Royal Canin as they do different foods for different life stages and breeds.

imabusybee Mon 06-Jul-15 07:30:01

We feed a mix of wet & dry to 3 of ours & are about to try Arden Grange. Our fourth has stomach issues & vomits anything except Royal Canin sensible (which the others love when they can get their paws on it but it's not particularly good quality)

SunnyAgain Thu 09-Jul-15 09:51:24

I order a small pack of each of the 2 Lionheart flavours, which arrived yesterday, and both cats gobbled up the meat one I put in their bowls. I haven't opened the fish one yet, but do like the sound of both from what I have read.

googoodolly Thu 09-Jul-15 17:31:43

Our boy is on Royal Canin for urinary problems. We feed the girl the same just because it's easier.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now