Talk

Advanced search

MCat, --Sin-- Sick Eater

(13 Posts)
RubbishMantra Fri 19-Jun-15 14:46:49

Just came across him eating a pile of sick! It had obviously been there a while, because it wasn't warm, and had sort of dried into the rug always the bloody rug I thought only dogs did this? He's never done it before. Perhaps Applaws tastes so good, you want to eat it twice... And was it even his own sick? Could have been little Monsieur's!

RainbowFlutterby Fri 19-Jun-15 14:50:07

Bleurghhhhhh RainbowCat does that - drives me bonkers! I think you do have to take a teeny bit of blame for it being Applaws though.

You still have my sympathy though grin

RubbishMantra Fri 19-Jun-15 14:54:47

He never ate his pukey offerings when he was fed on Purina. He didn't want to eat that twice.

RainbowFlutterby Fri 19-Jun-15 15:10:37

RainbowCat will not eat Purina once. Fussy little shit.

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 19-Jun-15 16:38:57

Eeeeeewwww. Cats can be so vile.

My old tortie ate a mouse that was stripped of fur by ants and baked onto a paving slab by the summer sun. Still makes me queasy.

Applaws is obviously ossum

RubbishMantra Fri 19-Jun-15 17:01:43

Sun-dried mouse. Delicious!

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 19-Jun-15 17:48:18

But no olive oil sad.

code Fri 19-Jun-15 18:16:52

Bleurghh. Saves him having to go to the trouble of digesting it I guess. Mm sun dried mouse also a tasty snack. A veritable Mediterranean platter.

ragged Fri 19-Jun-15 19:01:00

I've had mine vomit 2 minutes after scoffing too much. They won't eat it again. Annoying gits.

cozietoesie Fri 19-Jun-15 20:33:56

There's no fun in eating it again, ragged - then they miss the thrill of watching you have to clean it up. (And get fresh food.)

smile

DontCallMeBaby Fri 19-Jun-15 21:15:56

One of my cats is quite sicky (he eats too much then throws up) and they other has recently rediscovered the joys of eating it. Thought he'd grown out of it. Ick. I must confess, I have been known to leave him to it, after all, less for me to clear up.

RubbishMantra Fri 19-Jun-15 21:27:28

I wouldn't have minded if he were hoovering it up. Instead he was picking at it, delicately. Probably was waiting for me to produce olive oil and sun-dried mouse as an accompaniment.

Butterflywings168 Fri 19-Jun-15 21:59:25

Ew grin I didn't know cats did that, either.
Madame ButterflyCat loves Applaws and is most disappointed her mum can't afford it more often but is far too ladylike to eat sick. In fact she mews pitifully if she throws up until servant mum cleans it up grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now