Talk

Advanced search

My boy's gone missing .....

(4 Posts)
frazzledbutcalm Thu 04-Jun-15 22:03:11

My lovely boy Alfie has been missing for 6 days now sad
I just can't bear it sad
He's been away for 1 night before and that was bad. The not knowing this time is just awful. sad

On a positive note, dd friend has just posted on facebook - her cat has just returned home today ... 4 YEARS after disappearing! smile

timtam23 Thu 04-Jun-15 22:14:05

So sorry frazzled. I have been there too, it is awful. Mine did come back after 3 days but not knowing where he was had been very hard on us all. Lots of crying & not much sleep. Is Alfie chipped and neutered?
What have you been able to do so far to try & locate him?

frazzledbutcalm Fri 05-Jun-15 12:28:10

Thanks tim .... HE'S HOME!!! He arrived at 4am this morning after 6 days 'on the run'.

He is chipped and neutered. I called at a building site very close to us yesterday, they were lovely, said they hadn't seen him, he couldn't be locked in anywhere but they'd check with security that night. And low and behold he comes home. Could just be coincidence though.

timtam23 Fri 05-Jun-15 12:41:28

That's great news frazzled. You must be delighted grin
Mine came home a few hours after I'd spent an evening walking the streets in the rain, crying, posting about 200 "lost cat" flyers through doors. Little blighter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now