Talk

Advanced search

Flipping Cats are freaking me out

(4 Posts)
Daimgirl Tue 05-May-15 15:32:18

So I'm WFH today, am in the front room.
Our downstairs in L shaped, I'm at one end, back door is at the other, cats are on the sofa which is kind-of in the bend bit if that makes sense.

So they can see me and the back door.

At random points today, they both are doing that sitting bolt upright staring wildly at the back door. Now because I work from home pretty often so I tend to be the one who takes in packages for neighbours etc.

But each time they've done it there's no one there.........

She's a bit skitty, but he's so laid back (when in the house) that he's practically comatose. So I'd ignore her doing it, but him.

They're freaking me out.

And I'm sure they're doing it deliberately, furry bastards

All because when I was watching The Enfield Haunting I jumped and woke them both up.....

Loveleopardprint Tue 05-May-15 15:45:47

Ha. The trailer scared me, let alone watching it!! Very windy here. My dog keeps barking at nothing. Could your cats be disturbed by the wind?

RubbishMantra Tue 05-May-15 16:07:20

I was going to say the gusty wind outside. It makes some cats very skittish. Because of that, I'm keeping mine in today. Which means they're charging about the house, and 'helping' DH clean the bathroom.

Daimgirl Tue 05-May-15 16:46:49

Possible, of course that would mean that they are evil geniuses. . .

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now