Talk

Advanced search

Girlkitty's favourite telly!

(15 Posts)
DidoTheDodo Mon 04-May-15 20:27:08

Girlkitty is currently watching BBC2's 'Dawn Chorus' programme. She is absolutely fascinated by it and is gazing lovingly at the telly. It is definitely CBBC (Cats BBC)!

thecatneuterer Mon 04-May-15 21:24:31

You can buy dvds specially for cats you know. A very popular one is of insects walking across the screen. And there are bird and fish ones I think.

valrhona Mon 04-May-15 21:31:21

Coley is a huge huge fan of David Attenborrough. Doesn't matter which beasties are the subject. Glued. Will come out of wherever she is if she hears him on.
She watched a good bit of The Enfield Haunting last night but ultimately wasn't that taken with it.
Margot has no interest in telly at all. She is thinking Important Cat Thoughts and is quite Above television. --not the brains of the operation but I love her gentle soul--smile

cozietoesie Mon 04-May-15 21:52:56

Bad movies and TV with catchy tunes. Seniorboy's taste is in his boots when it comes to telly. sad

valrhona Mon 04-May-15 21:59:59

As long as Seniorboy doesn't have ultimate control over the remote Cozie

hiddenhome Mon 04-May-15 22:15:10

Go onto Youtube and they have music for cats as well as bird and fish videos.

Pipbin Mon 04-May-15 22:17:20

Mine loves Springwatch. I will actually go and get her for Gardeners World too.

Pipbin Mon 04-May-15 22:21:23

And I once turned the TV on and it was a program about leopards. I had turned it on to watch something else but Bin Cat was so taken with the leopards that I left it on.

cozietoesie Mon 04-May-15 22:34:20

I have control of the remote, val but I'm indulgent - he has so little vision left that he likes sounds, so if I'm reading or working in bed, he gets what he likes. blush

valrhona Mon 04-May-15 23:10:54

pipbin I've done the same hmm

cozie when I die and am reincarnated as a cat, I'm coming round yours. Better hope I'm Siamese grin

RubbishMantra Mon 04-May-15 23:25:50

That explains why my elderly father's developed an obsession with Home and Away then Cozie.

DidoTheDodo Tue 05-May-15 11:20:03

Didokitty used to like Doc Martin. No idea why.

CaTsMaMmA Tue 05-May-15 11:26:02

Faerie used to like the Walking Dinosaur programme, she was alway looking behind the tv for them, and what was that ridiculous programme with the Anomalies?? She used to like that too when there were odd critters on screen

Primeval, that was it. Oh and anything underwater, that seems to fascinate her.

I think Reuben is too stupid to watch tv, and Oscar just never has.

dillydollydarling Tue 05-May-15 11:47:41

Squiffy likes football, rugby or snooker. Anything with a moving ball that he can try and get. Only problem is, he likes to sit on the TV unit right in front of the screen and try and bat the balls with his paws. So we don't actually get to see anything apart from him!! grin

Pipbin Tue 05-May-15 12:14:15

My girl seems to enjoy science

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now