Talk

Advanced search

Cat sitter - N London/Herts

(8 Posts)
walthamcross Wed 22-Apr-15 09:38:18

Recently obtained two cats and am none too keen to put them in a cattery. They're easy going moggies that just need food, water and litter a couple of times a day when we're away. We don't know the neighbours, from what we've seen so far we're OK with this situation. Does anyone know of people or companies that offer cat sitting services?

cozietoesie Wed 22-Apr-15 09:46:39

You might obtain a personal recommendation here but alternatively, have you tried googling on 'North London cat sitting'? Oodles of them out there.

walthamcross Wed 22-Apr-15 10:04:07

I didn't - MN tends to be my primary source of advice! Will look now, thank you!

elvisola Thu 23-Apr-15 22:25:23

Clive at Animals at Home. Google that and he comes straight up.

He's fab but it depends whereabout you are, he will probably recommend somebody if your out of area.

He's done 2 years of fortnight holidays for us and now my neighbours use him too. He also makes the house look a bit lived in etc

cozietoesie Thu 23-Apr-15 23:02:46

That's a good point, elvisola. A cat sitter can also open/shut curtains if needed, remove junk mail from the mailbox (they always seem to leave flyers half in and half out here) and generally keep an eye on the place in your absence. Always useful.

ashiningstar Thu 16-Feb-17 17:23:13

www.sitter4paws.co.uk. very good my next door neighbour originally recommended her to me

EachandEveryone Thu 16-Feb-17 17:25:42

Call your nearest Medivet? The nurses have a group and will put your dates out there.

cozietoesie Thu 16-Feb-17 18:05:16

This is a zombie thread.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now