Talk

Advanced search

Bozita cat food

(6 Posts)
StarsOfTrackAndField Fri 16-Jan-15 19:51:49

Hi! I'm looking to switch our 10 year-old Tortie on to better quality cat food. Bozita cat food seems to get good reviews, but only seems to be available online in 28 packs. She's a fussy madam and I'm reluctant to buy 28 packets, has anyone tried their cats on Bozita?

Would anyone know where it is sold in smaller quantities?

givemushypeasachance Fri 16-Jan-15 20:43:17

Zooplus sell some packs of six tetrapacks; here or do a search on the website if that link doesn't work.

I tried my boys on one of them when I was experimenting with different wet food, but they're not too keen on the pate types which that particular one was.

givemushypeasachance Fri 16-Jan-15 20:49:08

From a bit of googling this website "Mutley and Mog" seem to sell some of the tetrapacks individually, which could be good for trial purposes. Might try that myself since those are different to the tins I got last time.

givemushypeasachance Fri 16-Jan-15 20:51:28

Ooh and they'll do you a mixed pack of 16; since there are apparently 16 different flavours that might work well! (Ridiculous but I like the idea of elk and reindeer and salmon & clam flavours; very exotic! grin)

StarsOfTrackAndField Fri 16-Jan-15 21:19:37

Aw that's absolutely brilliant, thanks everyone. I was quite taken with the idea of feeding her crayfish!

Archfarchnad Fri 16-Jan-15 22:46:04

I tried out Archcat with the chicken and the beef varieties. It wasn't a huge hit initially, but he will eat it now as long as it's not all he gets. I intersperse it with Animonda, a bit of Applaws dry, and some raw food. I think I got it as 2 packs of 6 tetrapacks from the Bitiba website (but not the UK one, so it might be different with you). A 370g tetrapack can last two days with us.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: