Talk

Advanced search

Kitten coming on Saturday!

(11 Posts)
Droflove Wed 07-Jan-15 21:48:50

I have no idea what and how much it will eat. It's been years since I have had one and I just can't remember. Does it have to have kitten food or is that just a marketing ploy? Kitty will be 9 weeks oldsmile

RubbishMantra Wed 07-Jan-15 23:51:26

Kitten food is higher in nutrients and calories. They need this because they are growing fast and charge about like nutters.

When he was a little kitten, I fed mine a 200g tin of Animonda Carny kitten food divided into 4 meals and free fed Applaws dry kitten food. Kittens eat more than adult neutered cats.

Pictures please! smile And congratulations on your new kitten.

Droflove Thu 08-Jan-15 10:42:50

Here she is! I've just gotten a delivery of whiskas kitten pouches and dry food and have asked what she is currently getting so I will match that for the first while. What name should I call her? I desperately wanted a cat called Dave or Steve but its a girl. Half tempted to still go with Dave but does anyone have any good ideas for a girl cat (taking into account her looks). Shes a real beauty I think! Birman X Maine Coon! " of my favourite breeds.

pilates Thu 08-Jan-15 11:19:17

Ahh she is gorgeous. I have my 14 week old kitten sitting on my lap at the moment. My kitten has whiskas kitten pouches and she also has James Wellbeloved dry food. I love her like my children and couldn't imagine life without her. Good luck.

OwlBeGoing Thu 08-Jan-15 11:25:40

She looks grey so maybe Dorian? grin
Linda (Gray) from Dallas grin
Lady Jane (Grey) if you know your english history grin

I'll stop now

maleenteringfemalefacilities Thu 08-Jan-15 11:37:54

Fifty! (shades of grey...)

code Thu 08-Jan-15 11:39:44

She looks like a Sandra

LastingLight Thu 08-Jan-15 12:43:07

Deva

Contraryish Thu 08-Jan-15 12:45:44

Mabel!

Contraryish Thu 08-Jan-15 12:45:54

Or Joyce!

isseywithcats Thu 08-Jan-15 12:57:44

if you luiked dave how about davina or the female version os steve steph

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now