Talk

Advanced search

cats love to bite me but why?

(7 Posts)
awaywego1 Thu 25-Dec-14 23:25:06

I have a kitten who is 18 weeks she seems to love me very much grin follows me around constantly, snuggles into me, chirps with delight when she sees me. I spend a lot of time playing with her and she seems generally really happy..however she also loves to bite me she particularly likes my wrists and will just randomly leap on me biting and doing bunny kicks. Trying lots of methods to reduce biting and it's working a bit to be honest I'm not that bothered mostly as she's an unneutered kitten and I'm sure will grow out of it. She occasionally bites my DP but much less often.

Pre kitten I looked after my mums kitten for a month-we got on v well-she has now been back with them for 4 months. Am visiting currently and she has been delighted to see me..following me around sitting on me etc but here's the thing she's also biting me in the same way..randomly when she's sitting on me/ next to me but she doesn't bite anyone else ever. Why is this do you think wise ones?

CatCushion Thu 25-Dec-14 23:29:43

Teething, probably! Look out for when the tiny rows of baby teeth fall out.

She sounds adorable. smile

scarletforya Thu 25-Dec-14 23:31:20

Because your tasty of course!

scarletforya Thu 25-Dec-14 23:32:16

*you're

awaywego1 Thu 25-Dec-14 23:35:23

It'd be disturbing if I stank to high heaven of cat food and noone had ever thought to mention it grin

awaywego1 Thu 25-Dec-14 23:37:42

Littlest kitten could definitely be teething..big kitten has done I know this because when I was looking after her she fell out of a window and smashed one of her adult teeth out blush

HotLipsHoulihan Mon 29-Dec-14 20:52:16

My 6 month old kitten does exactly the same - down to the bunny kicks as she is clamped round my wrist

It's just playing I believe

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now