Talk

Advanced search

For the love of cats.

(7 Posts)
dingit Tue 16-Dec-14 13:38:34

Gift wrapping. Just a nightmare when she is awake. Many a piece of paper ruined.
Changing the bed. Not a hope.
And how does she come through the cat flap the very second a roast chicken is lifted form the oven?
And why for the love of all things holy, did she eat the candy canes from dds mini christmas tree? Shes even worse on a sugar rush.
By the way, she's 8, not a kitten.

MadeinSouthWest Tue 16-Dec-14 13:43:50

Ha ha ha so true!

I have one cat who likes to be swept by a broom. The moment I get the broom out she lays in front of it. I don't get very far, my floors are pretty dusty!

hiddenhome Tue 16-Dec-14 19:53:33

I'm woken up through the night by the kitten sucking my nose and she licked my eyelid last night confused

Nervo Tue 16-Dec-14 19:59:12

Since we've moved one of the standing lamps to accommodate the Christmas tree, one of our kittens has made it his life's quest to knock it over every day. Every fucking day.

They will have to be locked in a room when we begin wrapping presents.

dingit Wed 17-Dec-14 07:27:41

Argh just as I thought she couldn't get any worse. The delinquent spent the early hours chasing a mouse up and down the stairs and round our bedroom. As dh said, she sounded like a herd of elephants.
The said mouse has now taken refuse in the unwrapped pile of presents in our bedroom. I'm not going to find it, am I? There's chocolate amongst it, nibbled selection box anyone?

dingit Wed 17-Dec-14 07:28:15

*refuge

msrisotto Wed 17-Dec-14 07:31:29

Baubles must not remain on the tree, they're far too much fun to chase about the floor. Christmas tree lights are nice to gnaw.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now