Talk

Advanced search

Morph appeared last night...

(6 Posts)

My beloved Maine Coon boy, who had to be put to sleep in July with cancer.
He always always nursed us when we were ill, refused to leave our sides. I saw him a couple of days after he died, and figured he was telling me he was ok now, but currently DD2 is poorly with a kidney infection , away at Uni, and she just texted me to say Morph appeared on her bed last night when she was awake and feeling terribly poorly, and lay with her purring for a while. He spent a long time a few years ago with her when she had glandular fever and always stayed by her side. She said she could actually feel his fur, not just see him...

I know that's so 'woo' but I have no reason to disbelieve her, and, well , how lovely. One day I will have him in my arms again..

chockbic Fri 05-Dec-14 17:10:29

That must have given her and you a lot of comfort.

I don't think you ever forget them. Little things can trigger a memory, can't it?

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 05-Dec-14 17:12:05

That is spooky. I always hope pets go to heaven too so I can hug my old cats.

I've met a few widows who say their husbands have appeared after death.

NewEraNewMindset Fri 05-Dec-14 17:14:22

Bless you. My mum really believed she is still visited by some of our cats that have passed. I have never experienced anything woo but I would never discount it xx

Iwouldratherbemuckingout Fri 05-Dec-14 20:46:53

A bit of a reversal, when my lovely Zeb was very very poorly, my Mum rang me in tears to tell me it was ok, she knew he had passed on so not to upset myself further by ringing her to break the news. He had appeared on her bed in the night - to say goodbye she thought. My mum didn't live with me.

The thing is - he didn't die, although the vet had sent him home so he could spend his last night with me - but I always wonder if was on the bridge but then turned round and came back to me.

isseywithcats Fri 05-Dec-14 21:39:23

every cat i have had that went to the bridge has come back to say goodbye to me in one way or another and it has always comforted me that they let me know they were on their way to a better place

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now