Talk

Advanced search

Feral farm kitty - when I love, you're coming with me

(5 Posts)
CatKisser Sun 23-Nov-14 17:48:47

I posted a couple of months back about the poor, tiny kittens the feral farm cat gave birth to and moved to my coal shed. I had literally just organised for someone from a cat rescue to take the little kitties in when I got a knock on the from my farmer landlord's sister telling off for "stealing" her kittens. Upshot was, I couldn't get rid of the kitties, despite the fact she reckons she has 4 or 5 breeding queens over on the farm and ALL these babies had bad eye infections. angry

Well, just to update, all three are still alive and getting huge. I've been feeding them twice a day because I don't believe anyone else does. This little sod has worked out how to use the cat flap and is the friendliest little thing you've ever seen. Loves cuddles and being held like a baby! Can't let him stay though, but when I move, he;s coming with me.

CatKisser Sun 23-Nov-14 17:52:32

oh bugger! Title was meant to read "leave"

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 23-Nov-14 18:27:42

I'd do the same. Leaving them to suffer is unforgivable.

Cat carrier in a cardboard box. I don't usually condone cat stealing but these cats are held in very low regard by the owner.

Corygal Sun 23-Nov-14 21:11:57

Well done. He is adorable, by the way. When you leave, can you grass the so-called owner up to the RSPCA or similar? Or just grab the lot.

Corygal Sun 23-Nov-14 21:13:51

I've had another thought - could you offer the nasty LL a tenner or so to 'buy' the kitties?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now