Talk

Advanced search

RIP grandkitty

(6 Posts)
Fuzzymum1 Mon 17-Nov-14 19:10:53

One of my son's kittens has been run over and killed. He found her by the road when he was cycling home from uni. The poor thing was only 8 months old sad

I posted about them a few months ago as they came to stay with me while he got his place finished and ready to move in to. They were going to be be drowned if they didn't find a home and they were only 5 weeks old.

Her sister is very confused and clingy tonight. Poor grandkitty has been buried under her favourite tree in their garden.

YouveCatToBeKittenMe Mon 17-Nov-14 19:51:32

Aww I'm sorry. I lost one of my cats at 7 months in the same way. It still hurts a bit when i look a photos of her even though it was 12 years ago. Her sister died this year of kidney failure.
It really hard but try to remember the happy moments rather than think of the what if's.

Fuzzymum1 Mon 17-Nov-14 20:19:00

Thank you. She was a beautiful girl and will be sadly missed. I'm sorry about your kitties.

slippermaiden Mon 17-Nov-14 20:21:35

Aww that's so sad, such a young one. Important to remember that your son saved them from no life at all and this little one would have had some fun in his short time xx

timtam23 Mon 17-Nov-14 20:29:11

Very sorry Fuzzymum. I remember you posting about looking after the kittens. Sad for you all flowers

Fuzzymum1 Mon 17-Nov-14 20:44:03

Slippermaiden she had an amazing life - a big garden backing onto fields, people who adored her and an older cat to look up to. xx

timtam thank you xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now