Talk

Advanced search

Had to buy the 'wrong' cat litter tonight...

(8 Posts)

And the ginger ninja has refused to use it, and has just pooed three feet away in the shower... while glaring at me!

We buy THREE bags a week of woodchip pellets (3 cats all of whom seem to prefer inside loos!) but ran out tonight and the shop only had clumping... arghh!

Someone remind me again why I decided I needed two more kittens? Obie is a royal pain in the ass!!!!!

Fluffycloudland77 Fri 14-Nov-14 22:40:18

You bought it on yourself with the litter wink

Didn't it occur to you to do an hour long round trip for 5L of litter after a week at work?.

Obie has character, I think he will over take my cat as most wilfully misbehaved cat on mumsnet.

cozietoesie Sat 15-Nov-14 00:00:04

Well it's entirely your fault, Medusa. You should know better than to try to second guess a cat on the matter of litter. grin

(I had the exact opposite problem with Oneago - on his first night, I gave him wood pellet litter when he only liked clumping. As I discovered to my cost.)

Catsarebastards Sat 15-Nov-14 00:02:26

has just pooed three feet away in the shower... while glaring at me!

grin grin grin

I so know that look.

code Sat 15-Nov-14 07:32:18

He he. Can he be shown how to use the human's loo?

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 15-Nov-14 08:36:39

When do you put your Christmas tree up? I so want to see what he makes of Christmas tree.

Fluffy, we have already discussed this (with the dawning realisation that it is likely to be a major disaster grin)

For the last few years, as my kids are older now, we have had the tree up (mid december, not too early) with all the pressies barring stockings, happily piled around the tree to make us feel festive.

SOMETHING makes me feel that this would be a really really bad idea this year, unless we can create something resembling Fort Knox around it!
BIG kitten + Tree + wrapped pressies = well, I think you can imagine the rest.....!

isseywithcats Sat 15-Nov-14 23:16:15

as an overnight till you get wood pellet litter you could shred some paper up and put that in the tray he might use it as it wont smell that different to the wood pellets

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now