Talk

Advanced search

My cat is bleeding everywhere

(5 Posts)
JammyTodger Fri 28-Feb-14 18:01:49

Our cat came home with a scratched face a couple of weeks ago. It looked clean so we left it alone and it looked to be healing up nicely. it's obviously irritating him now though and he's been scratching it and it's bleeding quite a lot. He won't let me near it so not quite sure what to do. Is it a vet job to get it properly dressed or does anyone have any other ideas to help it heal up? TIA

LidlAngel Fri 28-Feb-14 18:04:13

I'd take him to the vet to get it checked out and then have a Collar Of Shame fitted to stop him getting at the cuts / scratches.

JammyTodger Fri 28-Feb-14 18:38:39

Thanks, I think that's what I'll do. He will just love a collar, I'm sure grin Poor Puss.

Marne Fri 28-Feb-14 18:40:45

If it was done by another cat its quite likely to get infected so I would take him to the vets to get it cleaned and get a collar.

TheBuggerlugs Fri 28-Feb-14 19:01:12

Cats can be truly vicious to each other. Sounds like a vet job OP. It will cost more than it should you but you can laugh at him in his silly collar as revenge. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now