Talk

Advanced search

3 cats who eat Science Plan - where is the cheapest place to buy?

(5 Posts)
JustHowItIsToday Wed 12-Feb-14 08:25:12

Over the past year, for various reasons, we've acquired 3 gorgeous cats.

They all eat Science Plan and seem happy and healthy on it, but its pricey. Where is the cheapest place to buy it from?

cozietoesie Wed 12-Feb-14 08:39:07

We don't use it ourselves but from a quick look, I'm reckoning that online (sites like petplanet and zooplus) are your best bet - and you'll need to take into account things like free shipping and/or discount offers. (With three cats to be fed, you'll be able to buy in more bulk than others would.)

Where do you get it at the moment and how much are you paying for it?

Fluffycloudland77 Wed 12-Feb-14 11:02:06

If you buy online check topcashback to see if it offers cashback on it, it might only be a few % but over a year it all adds up plus if you have the cashback as amazon/M&S vouchers etc its an extra 5% on top.

Check farm animal feed places too, I used to use one for chick crumb & they had cat food too.

Blithereens Wed 12-Feb-14 14:39:00

I get mine on subscription from Amazon. Free delivery and if you subscribe you get a discount!

Cirsium Wed 12-Feb-14 14:44:16

I look around to see where offers are online when buying expensive pet food (Applaws for cat, Science Plan for puppy). Pets at Home, Zooplus, Pet Planet and Pet Supermarket regularly have deals and free delivery, especially if you buy in bulk. Always do a search for voucher codes before I purchase too. Buying in store Pets at Home have regular deals and our vets offer discounts as we have joined their pre-payment plan.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now