Talk

Advanced search

Tom or Queen?

(5 Posts)
Italiangreyhound Tue 14-May-13 08:08:00

Should we get a queen or a tom? Or does it make no difference?

Are those the right terms?

Well, it'll be a kitten so not grown up yet and I think queen refers to a grown up femaleor maybe to a pregnant female! Anyway, male or female cat, any advice please.

Yes we intend to get the cat neutered but am told this does not change how they act always.

Thanks.

cozietoesie Tue 14-May-13 08:13:38

I've always 'fitted' better with neutered boys because I've found them to be more people oriented and loving. But that's just me - I know that many people here have females and find them just right.

You could get as many views as people posting.

smile

NeverTooManyCats Tue 14-May-13 11:14:46

i have 2 grown up boys and 1 teeny girl kitten, i luffs my boys they are incredibly affectionate, and wasn't sure but girl kitten loves her cuddles just as much smile

issey6cats Tue 14-May-13 14:06:58

my boys are one timid, one bolshy but very loving and one like a dog follows me everywhere

my girl is very loving very girly and bosses the boys around

Lonecatwithkitten Tue 14-May-13 17:37:13

My neutered boy is horrible and my neutered girl is super prior to these I would have said neutered boy. But really there is greater variation in individual cat personality than there is consistency in the sexes.
Pick the cat you like best.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now