Talk

Advanced search

New neighbours have let their cat out

(7 Posts)
Sparklingbrook Fri 26-Apr-13 20:18:52

Oooh noooo. It visited our garden. Sparkling Cat was inside and did the heckles bushy tail pacing thing. She was desperate to get out.

I didn't let her. Is there any chance they will get along and all will be ok?

She is still on ABs from last weeks cat fight. Oh nooooo. sad

Lovethesea Fri 26-Apr-13 20:22:16

What's she normally like with other cats? Our new rescue has chased the neighbours cat out of our house (trying to steal food from the kitchen) with raised hair and absolute fury (she is half his size). BUT she is fine when they meet in the front garden, it's only if he seems to be trying to come in she launches.

Sparklingbrook Fri 26-Apr-13 20:25:43

Mmmm. Well she likes the male tabby over the road in that they sit ten feet apart and admire each other Love.

BUT she does have 'previous' because she hates ASBO Burmese down the road and the black cat that appears in the garden. I don't know who she was scrapping with last week.

I think she would chasenew cat out of the garden, but feel a bit sorry for it, as it's only having a sniff about.

cozietoesie Fri 26-Apr-13 21:22:20

What does the new one look like? Big mean tom or well disposed girl?

Sparklingbrook Fri 26-Apr-13 21:26:23

VV pretty, not a big cat, and my guess would be a girl.

cozietoesie Fri 26-Apr-13 21:30:10

Hmm. Probably just as well that Sparkling Cat is currently grounded nonetheless.

Sparklingbrook Fri 26-Apr-13 21:32:12

Yes, she doesn't need any more aggro cozie. I think the ABs are making her sleepy too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now